- In general abour our company
- Disclosure and additional uses of your information
- How long we retain your information
- How we secure your information
- Your rights under the GDPR in relation to your information
- Sensitive Personal Information
- Copyright, credit and logo
In general about our company
- Data controller: Sanda Skin Ltd
- How we collect or obtain information about you:
- when you give the information to us ( by establishing a contact with us, by placing an order on the website, etc.).
- when you use our website (by using cookies).
- Information that we gather from you: contact details, your name, information about your payment (e.g. your debit or credit card data, IP address, cookies-related information, information about your computer or device, how you use the website).
- Disclosure of information related to you, to third parties: only to the extent, permissible by law. We always adhere to the legal norms and regulations.
- We use your information: for reaching administrative, legal and business purposes only.
- Below you may read your rights under the GDPR which concern your information
- to restrict the use of your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
The data controller of our website is Sanda Skin Ltd, based in Europe, Bulgaria, the city of Sofia
You can reach our data controller by sending an email to email@example.com
Information we collect when you visit our website
We may collect the following information about you through the use of our website:
- Your name, personal identification number, Internet Protocol address;
- Information concerning your Internet activity, such as searching history and browsing history,
Web server log information
Please be aware that it is an automatic function of our website server to log the IP address you use for approaching our website and other information related to you, for example, which pages you have accessed, what type of information you have asked for, date and time of your request, the source from which you have accessed the website (the website or URL which guided you to our website), and which is the browser version and operating system of your device.
Email and Contact Form
When sending an email to the email which is shown on the website www.sandaskin.com we shall collect the address of your email as well as any other information that you decided to share with us (for example your phone number your name, and also the information in the signature section of your email).
Lawful interest: to be able to quickly answer questions and messages that we receive and to keep track on our correspondence with you.
Lawful grounds for processing personal information: our lawful interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Messages through SMS
When you sign up to receive short text messages from us on our website or wish to receive various offers, newsletters and etc. by typing your name and phone number and clicking to subscribe, which shall mean that you agree to receive text messages, we shall collect your phone number and some information about your browser.
Legal grounds for processing the above information:
You have agreed us to do so: (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
If you follow the above steps that shall mean that you have voluntarily given your consent to receive our e-newsletter.
Registering on our website
After your registration, and after you have created an account for our website, we shall have the right to collect this information in relation to you: your IP address, your Email address as well as any other information and/or data, that you have revealed to us by filling in the registration form.
Information collected when you place an order
When you place an order for goods or services on our website, we shall collect your name, email address, postal address and all other needed data for sending you in due time the required product as well as we shall gather information about your browser.
Please be aware that sharing with us essential information about your address shall allow us to react as soon as possible within our capacity and to send you the products that you have chosen to buy from the site.
Lawful grounds for processing the above information: we need it in order to execute a contract with you (in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation).
Information which is not necessary to provide
If you do not provide us with the piece of information requested at the time of checkout (for example your mobile telephone number), it will be impossible for us to contact you by phone or SMS.
Get into a contact with us